Friday, June 12, 2009

San Diego Comic Con is Coming - by Mark Schulze







By now I think you know that I am a Director of Photography and Videographer, and that I have covered the San Diego Comic Con for my broadcast clients for over a decade. Right now I am presenting this modest pictorial of photographs taken in and around the San Diego Comic Con by my partner, Patty Mooney, who is a sound technician and producer. As I mentioned before, not everything "Comic Con" is confined to the convention floor. There is a festival of happenings outside on the street. Anyone with a camera can have a total field day with the eye candy displayed during this convention, even if they never make it inside the big glass doors. And most people you encounter ABSOLUTELY LOVE having their photo taken.
Photographs by Patty Mooney

No comments:

Post a Comment